7 DAYS IN PORTUGAL
- Transfer from Lisbon’s airport to Lisbon Hotel for check-in.
- City Tour Lisboa – Departure from the hotel. We’ll start to visit Eduardo VII’s Park, Downtown of Lisbon, Lisbon’s Sé Cathedral, Cerca Moura (Mirante), S. Jorge’s Castel, Graça, Mouraria and Alfama, Nation’s Park (Parque das Nações), Jeronimo’s Monastery, Belém’s Cake (Pastel de Belém), Belém’s Tower and Descobrimentos’s Monument. Return to the hotel; Departure from the hotel at 19:30 to have dinner at Casa de Fados Morgadinha de Alfama. After dinner and the Fado, we’ll return to the hotel;
- Tour Sintra - Cascais –Departure from the hotel at 9:00 with destination to Queluz’s National Palace, stop in ther center of Sintra’s Village with possibility to visit the Nacional Palace of Sintra, walk in her old streets and taste the famous Travesseiros or Queijadas de Sintra. After it, we will proceed to Mouro’s Castel and Pena’s Palace, Roca’s Cape ( the most ocidental point of Europe. As Camões said, "... where the land over and the sea begins...". Continues to Guincho’s Beach, Hell’s Mouth (Boca do Inferno), passing through Cascais, Estoril and return to Lisbon by Marginal’s road, a road with an amazing view always accompanying the sea.Return to the hotel;
- Tour Fátima - Departure from the hotel at9:00, stop in a factory of religious articles (they’re cheaper than in Fatima’s stores and if you want you can bless them at the sanctuary). After it, we’ll visit the house where the little 3 Shepherdshave lived in Aljustrel, and where occured the first apparition of Our Lady of Fátima.Then, we’ll visit the sanctuary, visit Batalha to see the wonderful Batalha’s Monastery and then we follow to Óbidos.There, we’ll see the Medieval Village and taste the famous liquor Ginjinha.Return to Lisbon and to the hotel.
- Tour Évora– Departure from the hotel at 9:00 with destination to Évora to visit the medieval village of Monsaraz. After it, we’ll see the Ruins of Diana’s Temple, Évora’s Cathedral, S. Francisco’s Church and Bone’s Chapel. Visit to Adega Cartuxa’s Winery with taste of 3 wines. Departure at sunset to Lisbon and the hotel.
- Serra da Estrela - Check-out and departure from the hotel at 9:00, with destination to Serra da Estrela, passing through Covilhã (We will reach an altitude of almost 2000m), we’ll go to the top of Serra da Estrela where you can find the only existing ski station in Portugal; Then, we’ll start to come down, to the other side of the mountain to have a stop in Sabugueiro, the highest place inhabited in Portugal and where we can see the breed of puppies of Serra da Estrela, taste the mountain’s sausages and the tipical cheese, considered by many as the best of the world: Queijo da Serra! We’ll keep going down until arrive Seia and proceed the trip until Oporto city. Check-in at the hotel;
- Porto City Tour– Departure from the hotel at 9:00, walking through the center passing by the highlights of the city like Santa Catarina’s Avenue, Majestic’s Coffee Shop, Bolhão’s Traditional Market, Lello’s Book store, Aliados’s Square, Clérigos’s Tower, S. Bento’s train station, and After lunch we’ll make a cruise in Douro’s River in a traditional boat. You’ll try a wine tasting after this ride, in Caves Ferreira with 5 Premium Porto; Return to the hotel;
- Check-out from the hotel, transfer to Oporto’s airport or Lisbon airport;
Return of the team to Lisbon...